Want to be able to read a person's Body Language, understand the four different personality types and communication styles? Want to know how to build rapport and retain Clients and Donors?
The Australian Charity Guide team has years of Sales and Customer Service experience in the NFP and Corporate sector and we are delighted to announce our specially tailored NFP Sales and Customer Service Workshop for charities, all across Australia. We know how important it is for your staff not to have time off the floor, so we have designed a "one day workshop" where we come to you and your staff will learn how to:
* understand and interpret body language
* understand the different stages of the sales process
* build rapport, generate meaningful conversations and "wordsmith"
* identify the different communication styles and personality styles of individuals
* uncover motivators, tap in to emotions and influence buying decisions and identify what encourages individuals to support a specific charity/ cause
* understand the buying cycle, solution selling and the differences between features and benefits
* handle objections, trial close and close the sale
* recognise the attributes of great salespeople and the key elements of excellent Customer Service
There is no limit to how many staff can attend our NFP Sales and Customer Service Workshop (as long as you have a room big enough!) and each attendee will receive a certificate upon completion. More importantly, your staff will learn life-long skills that will enhance their performance and motivation levels and increase your organisation's number of clients, donations and corporate partners.
Enquire Now for our Limited Time Special Offer for your staff to attend our NFP Sales and Customer Service Workshop!